Neuschwanstein Castle Guided Tour 2023
About Neuschwanstein Guided Tour
Enjoy a scenic ride to the Neuschwanstein and Linderhof castles with skip-the-line entry. On this guided tour, you’ll experience the lush beauty of the Bavarian countryside and discover the area’s history from your excellent local guide.
Neuschwanstein Castle Premium Guided Tour
Book your premium guided tour of the Neuschwanstein Castle located in the Bavarian Alps. Skip the lines at the Neuschwanstein and Linderhof palace entrance, and enjoy a scenic drive to the location in a long-distance coach. On this guided tour, you’ll be able to learn about German history and discover the charming and picturesque village of Oberammergau.
The tour starts in the morning with a comfortable journey from Munich to Linderhof Palace. Once you arrive there, your guided tour can officially begin. Uncover the palace’s history before continuing to the scenic Oberammergau village. Follow your guide as you stroll through the village and learn about traditional craftworks from the local woodcarvers.
At noon, travel along the Romantische Straße (Romantic Road) to Neuschwanstein Castle. After a quick break for lunch, you’ll head out directly for the Marienbrücke bridge. During the afternoon, you’ll be able to explore the fantastic Neuschwanstein Castle, also known as the Sleeping Beauty castle.
Your tour ends with a relaxing coach ride back to Munich.
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Drinks on board
- Comfortable walking shoes
- FFP2 mask
Tour Meeting Point
The meeting point of the guided tour is in front of GALERIA Kaufhof.
Hear about traditional craftworks from local woodcarvers of the Oberammergau village
Learn about the history of Germany during the middle ages from your knowledgeable guide.
Immerse yourself into a fairytale as you explore Neuschwanstein and Linderhof castles
Book Neuschwanstein Castle Premium Guided Tour
Why wait? Book your guided tour of the fairytale castles right away!
Good to know before you go
- There are specific time slots for visiting the castle, so advanced booking is required.
- Infants should be booked with strictly no less than 2 adults
- Each child using a tag-along or a bike seat must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group’s average speed, and it may be a maximum of half an hour less or more than the indicated time
- Free bike seats are provided for infants from 0-4 years
- Be sure to bring an identification document for each participant
- Meals for infants aged 0-4 years old are to be paid on the spot if needed (maximum €15)
- Tours operate rain or shine. Please dress appropriately.
- All customers 17 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Instant Confirmation of booking.
- The walk to the Neuschwanstein castle from the ticket office takes approximately 30 minutes, as the walk is about 1.5 kilometers long and steep uphill
- The Queen Mary’s Bridge is closed until fall 2023 due to renovations
How much does a tour of Neuschwanstein castle cost?The cost of the Neuschwanstein tour depends on what type of tour of the castle you decide to book. If you book a private tour or a day trip from Munich the cost will be a bit higher, especially if those tours include a visit to nearby sites like the Linderhof Palace or Hohenschwangau Castle. There are tours of the Schloss starting at €55 and going up to €100 per person.
Can you visit Neuschwanstein castle without a tour?You are required to book a guided tour ticket and pay entrance fees if you want to enter the Neuschwanstein castle. You can’t tour the castle on your own and without a professional tour guide. You can see the castle from the outside for free.
Book Neuschwanstein Castle Premium Guided Tour now!
Easy & Fast booking process
Like what you see? Book your Skip-the-line Neuschwanstein Castle tour today!
A Truly Wonderful Tour
This castle tour was incredible. It comes with skip-the-line access so we avoided waiting in lines at the Neuschwanstein and Linderhof castles. Definitely worth it to visit these magical Bavarian castles.
A very fun and interesting tour of the Bavarian countryside. I would recommend this tour to everyone trying to find a fun day trip from Munich. The highlight of the tour for me was 100% entering the Neuschwanstein castle.
Book a Guided Tour of the Neuschwanstein Fairytale Castle Right Away!
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel comfortably while enjoying panoramic views of the German countryside