Neuschwanstein Castle Skip-the-line Ticket Tour 2023
About Neuschwanstein Castle Skip-the-line Guided Tour Ticket
Visit the real-life Disney castle and avoid the long line at the entrance by booking the Neuschwanstein Castle Skip-the-line Guided Tour. Explore the court and the surrounding grounds of Europe’s most beautiful royal palace and breathe in the refreshing Alps air.
Neuschwanstein Castle Skip-the-line Guided Tour
Set out for your fantasy adventure and explore the Neuschwanstein castle’s interior. You will avoid unnecessary waiting in lines because this tour includes skip-the-line admission to the Neuschwanstein castle. This Skip-the-line guided tour of the Schloss Neuschwanstein will take you inside the famous attraction.
Once you’ve entered Neuschwanstein, you will be exploring the 14 decorated rooms on your 35-minute walking tour of the castle. Visit the Marienbrucke – Queen Mary’s bridge is also a part of the tour.
You’ll be accompanied by your fantastic tour guide, who will also provide you with astonishing historical facts and little-known stories about Neuschwanstein. You will have the most fantastic experience wandering around the castle grounds and marveling at this genuinely impressive royal castle. So, book your Neuschwanstein Castle Skip-the-line Guided Tour right away and step inside of a fairytale!
- Due to renovations, the Queen Mary’s Bridge is closed until fall 2023
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Skip-the-line admission to the Neuschwanstein Castle
- 35-minute English guided castle tour run by an official guide of Neuschwanstein Castle
- Guided tour around the castle, Marienbrücke (Due to extensive renovation work, the Marienbrücke is closed until further notice)
- Shuttle bus to Marienbrücke
- Ride downhill with a horse carriage (as long as they are operating)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up
Tour Meeting point
Alpseestrasse 1, 87645, Schwangau or Neuschwansteinstraße 20, 87645, Schwangau
Secure your Neuschwanstein Castle tickets and embark on a guided tour
Take advantage of your guide’s knowledge of the castle and Bavarian history
Snap photos of this fairy-tale castle in all seasons – Neuschwanstein Castle and the German countryside are especially beautiful in the winter snow!
Book Neuschwanstein Castle Skip-the-line Guided Tour
Enjoy your Neuschwanstein Castle Tour to the fullest!
Good to know before you go
- Please pick up the ticket from your guide once you arrive at the meeting point.
- There are specific time slots for visiting the castle, so advanced booking is required.
- Infants should be booked with strictly no less than 2 adults
- Each child using a tag-along or a bike seat must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group’s average speed, and it may be a maximum of half an hour less or more than the indicated time
- Free bike seats are provided for infants from 0-4 years
- Be sure to bring an identification document for each participant
- Meals for infants aged 0-4 years old are to be paid on the spot if needed (maximum €15)
- Tours operate rain or shine. Please dress appropriately.
- All customers 17 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Bring good walking shoes
FAQ – Neuschwanstein Castle Skip-the-line Tour
Can you walk around Neuschwanstein Castle without a ticket?You can walk around the Neuschwanstein castle without having to buy a ticket. However, you will need to purchase a ticket to go inside the castle. You can buy your Neuschwanstein castle ticket at the ticket office on site. But if you want to save precious vacation time and avoid hours waiting in line at the official ticket center we advise you to buy a skip-the-line ticket, a combination ticket, or book a Neuschwanstein tour in advance.
What is the best way to visit Neuschwanstein Castle?The best way to visit the fairytale castle is by booking a Neuschwanstein Castle tour. There are numerous tours you can choose from: Day trips from Munich or Salzburg, Combination tours that include Hohenschwangau Castle and Linderhof Palace, a private day tour, or a Neuschwanstein Castle Private Tour. The options are endless. Most travelers want to save time and avoid the unnecessary stress of hours waiting in a ticket line. That’s why a skip-the-line access Neuschwanstein Castle tour is the best way to visit the famous Schloss.
Book Neuschwanstein Castle Skip-the-line Guided Tour now!
Easy & Fast booking process
Like what you see? Book your Skip-the-line Neuschwanstein Castle tour today!
A Great Tour
The booking and booking confirmation was very quick and easy. The cancellation option (subject to a surcharge) is also positive. The contact with the head of the tour was relaxed; the tour was made sympathetic; the organization of the tour was completely relaxed for us. An all-around great experience!
Enjoyed every second of it!
Our professional tour guide was amazing, along with the Neuschwanstein Skip-the-line ticket we also booked a Hohenschwangau Castle tour. The weather conditions and the horse carriage ride up the hill to Neuschwanstein were amazing. We had a full-day Bavarian Castles tour and we enjoyed every second of it!
Buy your ticket online and skip the long lines at Neuschwanstein castle!
- Skip the line admission with a guided tour
- Enjoy a 35-minute guided tour from an official Neuschwanstein guide